- All NEW state-of-the-art MI-100 is a Patient Dementia Care Motion Sensor and Alert product. The MI-100 comes complete with a wireless motion sensor, support base and Chime Receiver (Pager) all ready to give the patient carer an added level of support towards fall prevention for their patients.
- The support base with the sensor is conveniently positioned at floor lever and adjusted to be pointing towards the foot of the patient’s bed. After positioning the sensor at the appropriate place in the patient’s room the portable receiver can be carried around the house/building and within a range of 150 metres. When the patient attempts to get out of bed and steps onto the floor the sensor is activated and it sends a radio signal to the receiver (pager) and alerts the carer of the event.
- Passive infrared sensor triggers by movement within range of unit (Sensor detection range: 5 metre range 110 degree horizontal 45 degree vertical). Multiple motion sensors can be added to also monitor door exits and hallways, all working with the same chime receiver (pager). Also multiple receivers (pagers) can be added for different carers.
- The portable chime receiver (pager) gives you a choice of 32-types of alert tunes and the VOLUME CAN BE ADJUSTED accordingly.
- FREE DELIVERY, SAME DAY DISPATCH AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT. ALL BATTERIES ARE INCLUDED.
Dementia Care Motion Sensor
DOWNLOAD MANUAL: CARE@HOME MI-100