RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
Our Policies on Returns and Exchanges
Customer service is of up most importance to us at Mat-On-Guard. Your confidence in us and the service we provide is our number one priority. We believe our returns policy is fair and open, however, there are some stipulations that we make in the interest of efficiency.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the product within 7 days for UK orders and within 14 days for international orders, for a full refund except shipping costs, beginning on the day after your have received the product. Returned products must be with their original packaging, unused, and with their original branded labels and boxes. Please note we are unable to give full refund and exchange item(s) that are damaged, handled inappropriately, or used, unless they are discounted.
Your right to cancellation does not apply to goods made to your specification
In the event of a cancellation you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
If you choose to return any products, you must notifying Power Options of the return. We will assess returned products for discounted refund from 7 days and refund according to their condition when we receive them. Usually the discounted refund will be depending on their condition. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service (i.e. tracked and insured). If products returned directly by you are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right not to refund any amounts attributable to such loss or damage. If you are returning items we must be notified before return.
We regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned items.
Upon the receipt of the returned item(s) we will refund the assessed price of the goods to the original payment card. Delivery costs will not be refunded. We will only refund the delivery charge for sending the product to you if the product is damaged, faulty or does not match your order. For any exchange or return the postage is expected to be paid by the customer.
Once we’ve received your returned item(s) we will process the refund within 14 days of receipt and will inform you by email confirming your refund. If you wish to exchange it for another item that has a different price please return your item and place a new order.
Please be aware that exchanges are subject to availability.
Please return items to:
Power Options Ltd
25 Pampisford Road
We strive to keep our customers satisfied by offering quality products, professional service and competitive pricing. Our return policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all of our customers. Unless a product is defective, returns will be subject to a 20% minimum restocking fee (except where noted below). These guidelines must be followed in order to receive credit:
1. Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition and in original and unopened* packaging.
2. A Return Material Authorization number (RMA) is always required. To obtain an RMA number, please contact Power Options Ltd Customer Service at 020 8660 6404, Monday through Friday 8:30am – 6:00 pm. To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original packing list, invoice or RMA number to the return.
Refunds will be for product value only. No returns can be accepted for special orders, custom products.
- All returns for unused products, after a week, are subject to a 20% minimum restocking charge
- Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition and/or in original and unopened packaging.
- If you consider returning a complete product after it has been used there will be a 60% minimum restocking charge.
- There are no returns on discontinued items
- The original packing list or invoice must accompany the return
- No returns will be allowed if past 30 days from invoice date
- Please allow a week to process your credit
- Credits exclude shipping and handling charges
- It is your responsibility to return the merchandise to Power Options.
Damaged Goods/Short Shipments
Must be reported within 10 days of receipt. Be sure to note any damage or poor box conditions when signing for packages. If shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately. Be sure to save product packaging. All shipping charges and risk of loss are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please obtain a signature when returning goods to us.